At S&C, we help keep the lights on for people and businesses around the world. We fuel everyday life by transforming the power grid and accelerating the industry that’s the foundation of every other.
Knowing the power of our people, we hire team members who seek challenges and want to make an impact, and we empower them to take ownership in advancing our company and communities. We’re a company that’s professional, yet feels like family, and we keep your days exciting and your continued growth a priority.
“I took positions of increasing responsibility…[which] all came together to where I’m at now, which is VP of U.S. Operations.”Watch Video
“Not only do I get to do design and theoretical work, but I get to see what’s actually going on in the processes in real time.”Watch Video
“It keeps me engaged, it keeps me challenged, and I’ve really enjoyed all the different opportunities I’ve had.”Watch Video
"The integrity I see among those I work with feels to be a rare thing in the modern business world."Watch Video
"You know people have got your back and that the company itself is doing great things not only in the industry, but in the community."Watch Video
“It’s a great environment to work in. The people are great, and S&C allows me the flexibility I’ve needed.”Watch Video
Equal Opportunity and Respect in the Workplace
S&C supports diversity and equal opportunity in employment. All employment decisions are based on job-related criteria such as skill, ability, and experience.
S&C team members are expected to treat others professionally and with respect. They are also expected to maintain a working environment free from the damaging effects of harassment and discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or marital status.
- Fostering a Workplace Centered on Safety
- A Top Workplace in Challenging Times
- Reaffirming Our Commitment to Supporting a Sustainable Future
- A Future Dependent on STEM
- Recognizing the Importance of Manufacturing
- A Reflection on S&C’s COVID-19 Response
- Embracing Diversity Means Doing the Hard Work
- Embracing our Diversity
- Standing for a Sustainable Future
- The Pivotal Roles Women Have Played at S&C
- Nurturing Young Talent: S&C Paves the Way
- Internships: Investing in Future Generations and Our Communities